Monday, July 13, 2009

I don't care ey ey ey ey ey

Daily routine visiting of fan sites, YouTube at work.
My long waited pay's happily staying in my account till i decide what to do with it HEEHAW.
I'm officially crushing on you Lee Chae Rin ♥ , not forgetting my all time favourite Wonder Girls!
When will the next Korean Night concert be?! I didn't catch the previous year's one!
I need to hurry and threaten someone to watch it with me before it happens. lol
oh, back to CL ♥ !
you're even more attracting me after your change of hairstyle!
Badass leader of 2NE1 ♥



i like the mj style vest!
And lately, i'm really obessed with 2NE1.
sorry there's so much love planted to CL ♥ in this post!

Awesome awesome awesome!
My ipp is coming to an end in a month's time, and ill get back all my freedom on saturdays!
I really wanna start reading Twlight Saga, hurry hurry someone!
Borrow and pass me the books soon! :D

/
I miss the mons, and im so glad i caught up with hj, jo, carrie and some of the guys lately!
Am lovin' all the dinners and movie sessions!
No pictures thou, shall use my abandon camera for next dinner!

HAPPY :) POTTER WITH SUPERMAN NEXT WEEK!
Anticipation!~