Saturday, July 18, 2009

I remember

Where were you when i said, i loved you?
Waitin' up, couldn't sleep without you
Thinkin' of all the times we shared

I remember when i screamed, i hate you
But somehow deep inside still lovin' you


--


Caught fireworks at marina by the bay
aww, how time flies
soon it'll be national day, followed by a well deserved public holiday
and its my last week at attachment!
can't deny that ill miss my working life somehow, but ill be anticipating the final study term
and work hard for my up front priority.

Every friday i would find myself dragging my feets to sydc practice,
maybe its the journey from my office, and my insufficient sleep .
But when the whole prac ends, i would feel so rejuvenated and refreshed
by dance and the sharing from fellow sydc mates.

At the end of the day, i get encouraged for work the following day,
and i never regret turning up for practices.
FIGHTING!



Movie dates (: